Skip to content
Stainless Steel Insulated Bottle Printing & Coatingchenzhen228@163.com2018-12-11T08:09:19+00:00
Our Printing Capability
Hydrate Factory not only provides tailored design for your hydro flask, insulated bottles, tumblers & mugs but tops it up with beautiful printing color and styles. We have a full blown in-house paint shop and printing machinaries to provide you with various coloring options and printing your logo, beautiful pictures and complex patterns.
Hydrate Factory offers various Coating, Printing and Decorating options
Logo Printing or Engraving
Our custom printing options are the point of differentiation in the industry. They are
Our Printing Options
- Screen Printing: With this printing option, your artwork will be tailored accordingly either on the front, back or all around the stainless steel water bottle. It is ideal for one-two color artwork and we have a range of colors to choose from.
- Pad Printing: This option is ideal for thorough logo works and artwork with tight registration needs. It is done on a square print on either side which can take up to five colors.
- Laser Marking: This option is also available upon request and offers a more permanent marking. The quote depends on the artwork’s size.
- Sublimation Printing: This method of printing uses heat transfer and is mostly applied to the labeling industry. It can easily fit any form of chosen artwork. Even for the complex multi-color artwork with gradations, heat transfer or decals are the best choices. In this process ink is sprayed in a transfer film or the decal, then heat is used to thermally and permanently bind the graphic on the bottle’s surface.
- Hydrographic Printing: This option involves water transfer printing and is great for objects with an irregular nature. Virtually any object that can hold a base coat can be worked on accordingly for stunning results.
Our Printing Safety & Responsibility
Our printing methods maintain the highest standard of product safety and also initiate environment safe production. In all kinds of imprints, the print facilities only use food-safe acrylic paint and toxin-free inks containing no heavy metals, Phthalates, or VOCs.