Reasons why you need to drink water more often.

/, clean, Importance of drinking water, water, Water Bottles/Reasons why you need to drink water more often.

Why is drinking water important?

Have you ever felt dizzy and in a fit due to dehydration..?? To many, this is a common phenomenon and the symptoms may range from mild dizziness to loss of consciousness in others. This happens because water is one of the most important elements in our bodies. Without water, most body processes are curtailed. Essentially, water in our bodies is like grease in machines. Without it, there is friction in the various body processes and in extreme cases, it may cause wear and tear, or even a break-down.

Though clean water is transparent and has no definite taste, sometimes we just crave to have it over any other beverage. This is an indicator of the importance of water.

When we talk about maintaining a healthy body, one should bear in mind that hydration is one of the most important key points. Generally, keeping yourself hydrated as daily routine life is essential to acquiring and maintaining healthy body weight and overall fitness.

Here are other reasons why water is essential and it can be viewed as the ultimate health booster:

  • Sufficient amount of water in the body helps to maintain a better mood.
  • It helps to flush toxins out of the body.
  • Helps our cells in absorbing nutrients and transferring them throughout the whole body.
  • Strengthens the immune system, prevent a headache, muscle & joint pain.
  • Promotes weight loss.
  • Water helps in improving the complexion of your skin and keeps it glowing.
  • Boost the functioning of the brain.
  • It helps to prevent constipation and aids in the digestion process of the body.
  • Enough water in the body improves the blood oxygen circulation level.
  • Stops you from being confused between hunger & thirst.

How much water should you drink?

The amount of water you intake in your body each day is very important for maintaining optimal health. Usually, most of the people drink water whenever they are thirsty that helps to regulate their water intake level on a daily basis.

About 20% of the amount of water that our bodies need is obtained from food. However, the rest 80% is gained from the drinks that we take.

Ideally:

  • Men should drink about 15.5 cups of water (125 ounces) every day.
  • Women should be drinking about 11.5 cups (91 ounces) on a daily basis.

This is because of body differences. However, this can also vary depending on various other factors such as health, age, occupation, environment, and body size.

If you are exercising or living in hotter regions, you should increase the level of drinking water as required to avoid dehydration in your body.

There are a number of reasons why drinking sufficient amount of water is necessary each day. Thermos bottles are very helpful in keeping you hydrated in a day and it is much healthier when compared to ordinary plastic bottles.

These bottles help in maintaining the quality, freshness & temperature of the water as required for the body. Vacuum insulated steel bottles are proven to be BPA free, thus keep the body toxin free and enhance the immune system.

To conclude, water is vital for every part of your body. Below are some of the ideas that how you can be sure that you drink enough:

  • You should always carry your water bottle so that when the need arises, you can drink it.
  • Try to keep track of your water intake daily.
  • Manage your water drinking in such a way that half of your recommended consumption level is reached by midday.

Now to maintain a sufficient amount of water your body you should always carry your Hydro Flask. If your Thermos has the ability to store chilled water for a longer duration then you would be sipping more water. This makes it essential that you should have Thermos with excellent temperature retention properties.

We at Hydrate Factory are known for innovative Hydro Flasks with excellent retention characteristics.

2019-03-13T10:32:03+00:00December 4th, 2018|Blogs, clean, Importance of drinking water, water, Water Bottles|