I have at times heard people ask this;
“Why should I carry a bottle of water whereas I can drink from the dispenser using the plastic beside it?”
Well, to be honest, there is nothing wrong with taking water from the dispenser. On the other hand, there are more benefits that come with using a bottle as compared to using the paper or plastic cups at the dispenser. Let’s have a look at the usage of water cups and water bottles:
Water Dispenser Water Cups
On many occasions, businesses do not invest much in the water dispenser cups. For this reason, you might have realized that these cups are often thin-walled, collapsible, and unattractive. This at times affects people’s water-drinking habits and may ultimately reduce your water intake.
When using the water dispenser cups, you might also have noticed that people often have to deal with these inconveniences:
- For those who like their water hot, you prompted to contend with being burned. Otherwise, you may need to use several cups at a go to cushion yourself from the heat.
- On most occasions, water cups at the dispenser do not have lids. This means that if you like working while having your water, you have to live with a few spills. For those who have encountered these inconveniences, you can agree with me that water cups can at times be an inconvenience.
- When using a dispenser water cup, many people have to handle their drinks with care, lest the cups collapse under their hands and end up spilling the drink on them. Similarly, in the event that someone else bumps into you while having your drink, such a situation turns into a nightmare.
- Since water cups at the water dispenser are meant to be used only once, manufacturers do not invest much in the cups’ appearance. For this reason, these cups are not eye-catching or appealing. This implies that in many cases, these cups fail to give one the psyche of taking adequate amounts of water.
- If you are fond of using plastic water dispenser cups; you might have come to the realization that one lacks the means of altering the water’s taste through fruit-infusions. This means that your choices are inhibited and you do not take water with nutritional value.
If you invest in a stainless steel bottle by the Hydrate Factory, you do not have to deal with inconveniences such as those mentioned above. Let me explain why:
- With Hydrate Factory’s bottles, you do not have to worry if you want to have your drink hot. This is because our bottles have a double wall with a vacuum in between. This design cushions you from the heat inside thereby protecting you from burns. At the same time, this thermos technology also retains your drink’s temperature for longer.
- All Hydrate Factory bottles are fitted with a lid or bottle cap. These bottle tops come in various designs according to the bottle’s make. Consequently, this ensures that your drink does not spill.
- Since your bottle is made of stainless steel, you do not have to be super-cautious while handling it. The strong bottle’s walls ensure that, even when you bump into someone, your drink will not spill. Moreover, even when your bottle falls, it will not break or spill your drink.
- When it comes to aesthetics and design, Hydrate Factory is an industry leader. There are several types of bottles on our shelves which come in various shapes and designs. In addition, these bottles can be customized to fit your taste. With such a beautiful bottle, you will be psyched to take more water and enjoy its benefits.
- If you have your own water bottle, you can always take it home with you, use fruit infusions, and even get a refill from the water dispenser. This implies that with a Hydrate Factory bottle, you have more options than what is offered by the water dispenser cups.