Hydro Flask & Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Bottle Production Capability
The bottle body comprises of following properties:
- Extruded from stainless steel
- Has the highest stability with the lowest weight
- Easily Recyclable
The internal coating comprises the following properties
- They are a complaint to different regulation
- 100% neutral taste and resistance towards acids of different fruits.
- Durable and do not peel off.
Our production capability ranges from thermos water bottle, sports bottle, coffee tumblers, travel & beer mugs, vacuum flasks, insulated bottles to coffee pots/kettles.
We are renowed hydro flask manufacturers and provide production services for personalized & custom mugs, bottles, tumblers and flasks.
Steel Insulated Bottle Manufacturing Line
Automatic Blanking – This method to achieve particular shape of stainless steel through stamping and then further punch the workpiece into the required external contour.
Mould Forming – It is a kind of simple foaming process used for the manufacturing of stainless steel goods. In this process, the product is introduced and then it is expanded and formed by making use of water pressure.
Edge Trimming – It is preferred for grinding different sizes and thickness of metal products like stainless steel vacuum mug, stainless steel vacuum flask and others.
Welding – In this process, the sheet is welded for vacuum technology Contact of oxygen is avoided with welding material in the entire process, so as to prevent welding consumables from being oxidized.
Punch – After welding is followed by punches being used for blanking, punching, forming, deep drawing, trimming, fine blanking, shaping, riveting and pressing workpiece. In this process of punch Vacuum flask is produced.
Tailless Vacuum – It is an advanced technology for producing the containers such as vacuuming sealing and cooling under vacuum conditions that are controlled through a computer. According to this technology, the stainless steel can be divided into different types.
Electrolysis – It is a technique which uses direct electric current (DC) to carry on a non-spontaneous chemical reaction. This process is commercially highly important in the separation of elements from naturally occurring sources such as ores by using an electrolytic cell.
Automatic Polishing – Several kinds of Automatic Polishing Machines are suitable for processing small parts, metal workpiece and also for removing the metal burr.
Laser Marking – It is one of the most commonly used tools for laser processing. It uses high energy density for the laser beam to expose the workpiece, so that its surface material can be vaporized or change its color, and then leave a permanent mark.
Laser marking is done to print all kinds of characters, symbols and to maintain product’s security.
Automatic Cleaning – This cleaning process uses a chemical method for removing the dirt on the surface of an object. The cleaning agents accomplish the task of cleaning contamination on the surface of the cover layer by chemical transformation, dissolution and stripping in order to get the effect of degreasing, cleaning, and decontamination.
Hot Air Temperature Measurement – This method is used to measure the temperature. It primarily uses infrared transmission to induct the surface temperature of the object. It is an easy way, especially for the measurement of high temperature objects.
Process Flow From Stainless Steel Pipe to High Finish Bottle
- The stainless steel pipe is first cut to appropriate length and then pressed into the bottle shape.
- Two sleeved of stainless steel is needed to make a vacuum insulation for a single bottle
- They are kept next to each other as an inner and outer row.
- The inner row is wrapped with an aluminum sheet to increase the insulation capability by reflecting heat
- Then the inner and outer rows are welded together. And the tube from where the air is removed from the inner and outer row is attached.
- After welding the bottle undergo temperature test where a hot air is blown inside the bottle. The line is observed with the thermal camera for the defective bottle
- The bottle where heat loss is there the color is seen as red which is removed from the line
- After the temperature test, the bottle is treated inside and out.
- The inside of the bottle is coated with non-stick material.
- The process is automated and machine sprays the coating inside for a smooth finish.
- Then the exterior of the bottle is polished carefully and cleaned
- Each bottle are inspected for the scratch or dents and placed in individual bags
- The bags protect the bottle from dust while they are moved to the clean room, where they are coated
- The bottle should not have any dust till the final coating
- Now again the bottles are airbrushed in the machine before final coating
- If dust is present the coating will not be smooth and the surface will be rough
- Now final coating is done on the outside and inspection is done
- On the marking line the printing of our logo or the OEM is done through different printing process i.e. Silk Screening etc.
- Now the stopper is made on another line with stainless steel material
- The shoulder and the bottom portion of the bottle are assembled to the main body
- The stopper and lid are attached and the label is placed