Is there anything more pleasing than a sip of refreshing cool water on a hot sunny day in summer? Taking a long sip of cool water from your bottle makes you feel happier and healthier at any time of day. It is even clinically proven that drinking enough amount of water helps to boost your brain functions.
Though it is clear that drinking enough water is extremely beneficial for your health, it is also necessary to find the right way to consume it. The basic confusion arises between opting for stainless steel bottles or plastic bottles.
Many people get hung while choosing between stainless steel and plastic but fortunately it is easier to decide on health and environmental grounds. A stainless steel bottle has a number of benefits over the plastic version in different aspects.
Why steel bottles prove to be the best choice for your hydration needs:
Primarily these bottles are beneficial for the three different aspects including Environment, Lifestyle & Health. Let’s have closer look at what these steel insulated bottles can offer in these aspects:
The first area where these bottles prove their actual worth is towards environment protection. Not only one can enjoy cool refreshing water from these bottles but also improve the world around them.
- It is a more sustainable resource as can be easily recycled.
- These bottles require lesser energy in manufacturing as compared to others.
- They are more durable.
When we talk about drinking water, we always desire for a bottle that can benefit our overall lifestyle. We always want bottles to offer ease of use and are easily affordable. Stainless steel bottles are one such investment that pays off well.
- Save your money as they are durable.
- Provide cool refreshing water
- Preserve the crisp taste in water.
There are a number of valid reasons that should be considered for choosing stainless steel vacuum bottles over plastic ones. Let’s see how these bottles benefit your health:
- You are safe from toxins like BPA causing a number of diseases.
- There are no harmful chemicals present in stainless steel material.
- Steel does not react with the drinks present inside the bottle.
- These water bottles are tending to be mold resistant.
Thus, the reality is that stainless steel bottles outweigh the plastic bottles on a number of grounds. So, it’s time to switch to these thermos bottles for having a better environment, health & improved lifestyle.